The program is designed to reward participants for commitment and the league structure and points system reflects this. It is essential that participants believe that they are building towards a goal (participating in properly organised and structured matches).
- A register is taken at each session and 1 point is awarded for each attendee.
- Pupils attending consecutive sessions are awarded 2 points each
- 10 points for completing a referee, first aid or coaching course
- 10 points per team per match played
- 20 points for a win
- 10 points for a draw
- 5 points for a try
- 5 points per match for providing a pupil referee
- 10 for writing a match report or posting any images to social media
By basing success around factors other than pure performance on the pitch each school and each individual can still improve their overall standings by working collectively on all the elements necessary to succeed. All effort, however small is recorded and impacts on the team and school’s collective achievements.